Horse Back Riding
From USD $95.00
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Saint James Parish
- Product code: P0FXRY
Your horseback riding adventure begins with pickup at select Negril hotels. Upon arrival, you will be greeted at the clubhouse which hosts a restaurant, gift shop and bar. After signing your waiver, get seated in a 4×4 safari vehicle and enjoy a short commute to our horse stable. Your guide will help you choose your horse and get them ready while you wait by our stable lounge. No experience is necessary. Guides lead all rides and are accompanied by a backup rider. Get familiar with this activity before heading out on the trail and receive a safety briefing. Everybody is obliged to wear a helmet for safety. Walk down to Salmon Point fishing village and ride the horses into the ocean where the horses love to play. This is an amazing and unique experience. Trod back to the stable where a safari jeep will pick you up and take you back to the clubhouse for refreshments and to purchase photographic memories before departing for your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the Negril Area
- Free Access to Pool and Water Slide
- Free Access to mineral Bath
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
*What to bring:
- Cash / Credit Card
- Insect Repellant
- No Jewelry
- Minimum age 6 years
- Photos available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum Weight 240 lbs
- Not suitable for people with allergies, physical challenges, special needs or expectant mothers.